About the Event:
"If it isn't broke, don't fix it!" So the saying goes, and that's why we've decided to hold The Mears Foundation Charity Golf Day once more at the beautiful Brickhampton Court Golf Course in Gloucester. This year, we're hoping for a little more sunshine, but nothing will dampen our spirits as we tee off for a day of fun and fundraising.
Brickhampton Court Golf Course:
Brickhampton Court Golf Course, situated between Cheltenham and Gloucester, has proven to be a perfect location for our event. Established in 1994, this lovely, tree-lined golf course has evolved over time and now serves as an excellent test for golfers of all skill levels.
Entry is £400 per team (Four Ball) and includes:
• Tea/Coffee and Bacon Butty on arrival
• Use of practice facilities
• Tee times between 10 – 11.30am; we will confirm your tee time prior to the day
• 18 holes – 4 ball Stableford
• Best team prize, longest drive, and nearest the pin competition
• Complimentary drink as you come off the 18th
• BBQ: Enjoy a delicious BBQ running through the afternoon, providing flexibility for those who need to dash off and those who wish to staylonger.
Register Your Team:
Register your interest by using the button below; you and your team will be contacted closer to the event.